Book Sales & Fundraisers
Support your local libraries by shopping at a Southeast Arkansas Regional Library book sale! We sell quality used books at reasonable prices to benefit the Library’s numerous community outreach and enrichment programs. All items are donated by the community, and most books are priced at $5 or less. All proceeds support the Library. Check upcoming events for branch book sales!
What Makes a Good Donation?
We welcome gently used materials in very good condition.
- Cover in good condition
- Pages are white – not yellowed or visibly aged
- The book topic is current and has a big audience of potential readers
More Donation Information
- If you have items that we do not accept, please recycle them on your own.
- Please limit your donation to 2 boxes of books.
What Can't the Library Accept?
- Encyclopedias & textbooks
- Dated material over 2 years old (i.e. travel books, computer books, magazines, etc.)
- Seminar or corporate manuals
- Loose papers, pages, flyers or brochures
- Video and cassette tapes; vinyl LP records
- Anything with mildew, water, food, or insect damage, broken spines, torn pages, highlighted text or other interior marking on pages